Here are some study tips to help improve your exam performance.
The following tips will help you to improve your performance on your exam.
1) Get plenty of sleep in the week before your test. If you are overtired, you will have poor concentration.
2) Also be sure to eat well as you prepare for your exam. An under-nourished brain is not capable of optimal performance.
3) Be sure to visit the test center on your campus a day or two before the test. There is nothing worse than not being able to find the testing center on the day you are supposed to report for your exam.
4) Arrive at the test center several minutes before your appointed time. This will help you get used to your surroundings and get settled in before the test starts.
5) Try to relax. Remember that your college or university is administering this test to help you. This means that you will be placed into the courses that are best for you.
6) Be sure to ask about using calculators before the day of your test.
7) Pay attention to the instructions before you begin the test.
8) If you aren’t sure of an answer to a question, try to eliminate as many incorrect answer choices as you can and then make a guess from the remaining choices. There is no penalty for guessing.
9) Manage your time. Remember that you have 25 minutes for each section.
10) If you have a problem during the exam, raise your hand. The test administrator is there to help you.